Get away from Bangkok for a day to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bangkok. Morning pickups are possible at both 5:30 AM and 10:30 AM, depending on your tour time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- Pickup for the morning session is between 5 AM-5:30 AM depending on your hotel's location with the return to your hotel in Bangkok at 1 PM
- Pickup for the afternoon session is between 10-10:30 AM depending on your hotel's location with the return to your hotel in Bangkok at 6 PM
- There is a photography service at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will be posted on Facebook page of the supplier afterward.
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- This tour is subject to cancellation in the event that there are not enough participants
- Please ensure that you are contactable at the number or email address provided at checkout as the operator will send a confirmation message once your pickup is arranged