Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims on a day trip from Barcelona. Visit the sanctuary of Santa Maria de Montserrat in the Catalan Pre-Coastal Range, and see the shrine of the "Holy Grotto" before going to an ancient family run Premium Cava winery of 1385.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Barcelona. Pickup starts at 8:30 AM. Please check your inbox for exact pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour
- Please check your email inbox for the specific pick-up time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let the local partner know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat (if applicable), and your pickup address