Explore the beaches, quaint villages, architecture and landscapes of Costa Brava on this full-day tour from Barcelona. Visit Figueres, the town where Salvador Dalí was born, and the Dalí Theatre-Museum that holds the biggest collection of his artworks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Please find the Julia Travel Office in Ground floor, Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08018 Barcelona, Spain. It is mandatory to check-in in the counter and after we will go to platform 19Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour includes walking, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The duration of the tour includes transportation to and from the destination
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- No-shows will not be refunded
- The tour is operated in both Spanish and English