Discover the best of Ferrari Land and PortAventura on a combined program from Barcelona. Experience the thrills of Europe’s tallest and fastest accelerator. Visit the worlds of adventure at PortAventura that feature something for everyone in the family.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy new and spectacular attractions at Ferrari land, including Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator
- Discover authentic Italy at the re-creation of the façades of the Colosseum, the Scala and the Campanile of San Marco
- Experience the thrills of over 40 rides at PortAventura Park
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Admission to Ferrari Land and PortAventura Park
- Lunch and services not specified as included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ferrari Land is open from 10 AM to 5 PM, except in high season (24 June to 10 September) when it is also open from 6 PM to 1 AM.
- PortAventura Park is located 100 kilometers away from Barcelona city center.
- If you would like to exit and enter again, the staff can stamp your hand.