See the impressive Gaudi buildings and Gothic streets of Barcelona, and enjoy the historic and contemporary highlights of Valencia on a 4-day package tour from Madrid, with accommodation, daily breakfasts, and comfortable transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Madrid Puerta de Atocha train station (AVE High Speed Train area), Plaza Emperador Carlos, Madrid.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note departure is 30 minutes after stated meeting time
- Children aged 0-4 years old travel free of charge with no seat occupancy in the bus. All their expenses during tour will be at the parents expense directly
- A high season supplement applies for travel between July 1 and October 31
- Easter week and spring fair supplements apply as indicated in each tour
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Maximum of 2 people per double room and 1 person per single room
- The departure time depends on the AVE schedule