Visit the heart of Catalunya on a full-day small group tour of iconic Montserrat and the cava cellars of a top-notch winery. You’ll have spectacular views from the top of Montserrat, hear Europe’s oldest boys’ choir, and taste fine wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide directly at the local operator's office, opposite the outdoor café of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off Via Laietana. The exact office address is Carrer Palau de la Musica 1, 08003.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is compulsory to make a reservation to visit the Black Madonna and to see the Boys Choir. This can be done by yourself on the official website, with the link provided in the 'Information after booking', which you will receive.
- Please make your reservation between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM for the Black Madonna, the choir is at a fixed time.