Visit the Dalí Museum on a guided tour from Barcelona to Figueres. Explore the Cadaqués and visit the Salvador Dalí House or discover a medieval village where you can see the famous Pubol Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departure point is directly opposite the outdoor café of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off Via Laietana. The exact office address is Calle Palau de la Musica 1, 08011.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The visit to Dalí's private home in Port Lligat is only available from January 2 to June 30 and September 1 to December 31
- The Platja de Castel beach is only available during Summer
- From July 1 to August 31 there will be a visit to Castell de Gala in Púbol
- Lunch is not included, but the tour will stop at places where you’ll find a range of lunch options to suit all budgets
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for the weather. It is recommended to bring sun protection
- During the summer months, please remember to bring suitable beach and swim wear