Discover the magnificent Giant’s Causeway on this full-day tour from Belfast. The fully-guided tour will take you to see the famous sights and the stunning scenery along the Antrim coast before reaching the world-renowned Giant’s Causeway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and admire the formations and beauty of the area
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge if you are brave enough!
- Marvel at the stunning scenery of the Antrim coastal route
- Hear stories of folklore and history with a few myths and legends too
- Access to the Giant's Causeway
- Pick-up service from Belfast city center hotels upon request
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge crossing charge - GBP 9 adults 4.50 kids (crossing is not compulsory)
- Lunch and other food purchases.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
29 Donegall Road, Belfast, BT12 5JJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A designated lunch stop is included and there are a number of opportunities to purchase food at the various tour stops.