Explore the spectacular nature of western Serbia while enjoying the railroad ride of a lifetime in a 90-year-old steam engine "Nostalgia." Hear the story behind the Drina River house and step into the charming wooden town where life is a miracle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.The guide will pick you up at you hotel or apartment in Belgrade.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- During the high season, there is a strong possibility that tickets for the Sargan 8 sell out. This applies especially to last-minute bookings
- If a child/infant takes part in this tour, there must be at least two adults with them