Visit the cultural capital of northern Serbia and discover a melting pot of cultures in Novi Sad. Get a stunning view of the Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube and taste the local wines in Sremski Karlovci.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Belgrade.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of low-intensity walking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- The minimum number of participants for a shared tour is 3. At least 24 hours before the trip, the activity provider will inform you in case there are not enough participants on tour. If this happens you can choose between changing the tour date, moving to another available tour, or canceling your tour with no fees applied