Visit the cultural capital of northern Serbia and discover a melting pot of cultures in Novi Sad. Get a stunning view of the Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube and taste the local wines in Sremski Karlovci.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Belgrade.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of low-intensity walking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- The minimum number of passengers for the shared tour is 2. If you are the only person to book a shared tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied. You will be informed at the latest 24 hours before the trip and be offered the choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied or paying the supplement