Paddle in your canoe through high-elevation mountain lakes in the mighty Cascade Range. Soak in the panoramic views of the Three Sisters, Broken Top, and more, tasting local craft beer (or root beer) lakeside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Wanderlust Tours, 61535 S Hwy 97 #13, Bend, OR 97702, USA, located in the Fred Meyers shopping center. Look for a Green Wanderlust Tours sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts to sign the release waiver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- All canoes are tandem models, which are comfortable and easy to paddle, with plenty of room for backpacks
- and drybags.
- The tour occurs regardless of weather; there will be no refunds for weather