Embark on a journey of discovery as you bike through Berlin and explore the impressive original sites of the Nazi era and the Cold War. Learn about the city's exciting history and discover hidden historical sites, off the usual tourist path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the office located in the courtyard-entrance of the building in Poststraße 11. Look for the "FREE BERLIN" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rental bikes are fitted with baskets and regularly checked by a certified mechanic
- On request, large pieces of luggage can be left safely with the operator for the duration of the tour
- A private tour option is also available