Discover Berlin's museums and landmarks from an open-top bus and hop-off at any stop to explore further. Visit fascinating places like the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tickets are flexible - if you can't go on the date you booked, it is valid for up to 6 months
- The first tour of the day departs stop #1 - Ku'Damm at 10:00 AM and buses will arrive every 20-30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing at 4:00 PM
- Headphones will be provided upon arrival, however, feel free to use your own