Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital. See the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Download the 'City Sightseeing Berlin' app to check the latest times and see a list of the stop locations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bus runs from 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. from stop 1, every 25 minutes.
- To have enough time for the whole loop (2.5 hours), the latest recommended departure is 3P.M.
- You can use this voucher on City Sightseeing and Top Tour Red buses in Berlin
- On December 24, the last arrival will be at approximately 3 PM. On December 31, the last arrival will be at approximately 4:30 PM
- On January 1, 2023, service will commence at approximately 10:30 AM