Ride around Berlin on a double-decker bus to cover the must-sees of the city as you hop on and hop off at your own pace. Optionally you can book a river cruise on the Spree.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish
Select participants and date
With departures every 10 - 15 minutes you can hop on and off as you please at any of the 18 stops and discover the city at your own pace. The first bus stop is located at Kurfürstendamm 238.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Child ticket is available for those between 6 and 15 years old
- Children under 5 travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)
- If you book a boat ticket combination, it is mandatory to print tickets for boat check-in