Discover the jewels of Berlin's world-famous Museum Island. Explore the wonders of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece and Rome on this exclusive tour through two remarkable museums: the Pergamon and the New Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the corner of Am Lustgarten and Bodestrasse, (10178 Berlin) under the colonnade/roofed pillars. Look for your guide with the yellow local tour operator badge. Please note that as of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Bodestrasse 2, 10178, Berlin. Meet on the bottom of the steps of the "James Simon Galerie" on Museum Island.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Bode Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie and the Altes Museum are closed on Mondays.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibitions and have to be left in the lockers that are provided.
- No water bottles are allowed to the Pergamon Museum.
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking, but there are folding chairs available for use, free from the museum.
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Bodestrasse 2, 10178, Berlin. Meet on the bottom of the steps of the "James Simon Galerie" on Museum Island.