Enjoy a menu crafted to mirror the taste of Prussian sovereigns, then, be treated to a show by the Berlin Residence Concert at Berlin's gracious Charlottenburg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting time 8:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a festive three-course meal in Charlottenburg Palace
- Savor a dinner prepared after the preferences of Prussian sovereigns and culinary connoisseurs
- Experience a great Berliner Residenz concert in Charlottenburg Palace
- See the Berliner Residenz Orchestra in period costume and hear them play the most beautiful works of the Baroque era by candlelight
- 3-course menu in Charlottenburg Palace
- Concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in Charlottenburg Palace
- 1 glass of Prosecco (only for VIP category)
- Beverages at the restaurant
- Cloakroom fee
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Große Orangerie (Great Orangery), Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note the itinerary:
- Start of dinner: 18:00
- Access to auditorium: 19:30
- Start of concert: 20:00
- End of concert: ca. 21:45
- Accessible to persons with physical impairments or disabilities.
- Categories VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear parts of the auditorium respectively.
- The front rows are reserved for the VIP category.
- On selected dates, 6 VIP rows will be available.
- There is no assigned seating within the individual categories. It is not possible to book specific rows or seats.