Relive the history of the Cold War on a private tour of the Stasi Museum in Berlin. Learn about the politics, propaganda and daily life in the German Democratic Republic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide In front of the DM drugstore at the Alexanderplatz, 1, 10178 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- This tour includes tickets to the Stasi Museum (German: Forschungs- und Gedenkstätte Normannenstraße). Please note that it’s a different museum than the former Stasi prison known as the Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Memorial (German: Gedenkstätte Berlin-Hohenschönhausen).
- The Stasi Museum is located outside the city center so for your convenience we provide two-way tickets for public transport.
- With skip-the-line tickets you will have a pre-booked time slot for entry, so it’s important to arrive at the meeting point on time and stick to the schedule.