Learn how the tragedy of a divided Berlin was overcome to create one of the world's most vibrant cities. Visit 4 very different districts in 4 hours, and see landmarks such as the Kulturbrauerei and East Side Gallery along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
- Go beyond the tourist attractions and see the real Berlin
- Visit 4 unique Berlin districts – Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg, and Friedrichshain
- Follow Berlin's development since the fall of the wall
- Learn what it's like for ordinary citizens to live in Berlin today
- 4-hour tour with English-speaking guide
- Public transport ticket (a day pass for the AB zone is required: EUR 7)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours run Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October.
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.