Travel back in time and experience life behind the Iron Curtain on a 3-hour guided tour of East Berlin. Explore some of the monuments still standing from before the fall of the Berlin Wall, such as the “Palace of Tears” and the former HQ of the Stasi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Unter den Linden 42, Berlin, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour guides are all professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics or published authors