Witness war crimes and the Holocaust as you explore the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp with a guide. Learn about the slave labor, prisoner abuses, and executions by Nazis and Soviets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is at your accommodation in Berlin.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour includes an approximately 2-hour round-trip transfer time, depending on the location of your accommodation in Berlin
- Groups of 1-4 travel in a standard sedan car
- Groups of 5 or more travel in a van lIf you're traveling in a smaller group but prefer a bigger car, book a tour for 5 people
- Selected museum exhibitions are closed or have limited opening times on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st, and January 1st.