Experience Berlin from a kayak. See Zoologischer Garten from the water and learn about the capital's impressive water lock system. Explore the length of the U1 line, suspended above the canal, then go for a trip on the Spree.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You'll paddle in 2–person kayaks; should there be fewer participants a 1–seater kayak will be used
- At least one person in each kayak must be aged 18 or over
- It would be greatly appreciated if you could help to roll the kayaks on trolleys down and up from the blue kayak Truck to the water
- Larger tours have a separate German and English-speaking guide. Smaller ones will be done in German and English by one guide