Get off the beaten tourist track and discover alternative Berlin on this 2.5-hour tour through Kreuzberg. Discover the lesser-known sides of the city, the exceptional, the hidden and the contrasts, on this extraordinary insider tour through Kreuzberg 61.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Discover the lesser-known locations in Kreuzberg between Platz der Luftbrücke and Mehringdamm
- Enjoy an educational tour with an expert tour guide
- Enjoy an oasis of calm in Viktoriapark and Riehmers Hofgarten
- Visit the charming Chamissoplatz and admire the well-preserved architecure
- Professional tour guide
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- A special meeting point, date, and time of your choice can be arranged for you and your group upon request. Please provide this information when booking.