See the former workers' district and enjoy its highlights, like Kollwitzplatz, Mauerpark, the Neue Synagogue, and much more. Guests will also get to see the Water Tower and the U2 above-ground train line that runs over Schönhauser Allee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wander through the beautiful district of Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin
- See the Jewish Cemetery on Schönhauser Allee and the Wasserturm (Water Tower)
- Marvel at the grand synagogue on Rykestraße, Kollwitzplatz, and Husemannstraße
- See the public pool on Oderberger Straße and the overground train station at Schönhauser Allee
- Stroll through Mauerpark and along Bernauer Straße and visit the Messel House
- Guided tour lead by museum expert
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Specific meeting points, times, and dates can be organized for your group; if this is the case, please note it during booking.