Learn more about the fascinating Soviet secrets of Potsdam. Hear about the Allies’ Potsdam Conference in the summer of 1945, the KGB activities in Soviet Potsdam, the life in the Forbidden City and the world-famous Bridge of Spies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy the benefits of a tour in a small group (max. 15 persons)
- Learn from an experienced and friendly local guide
- Cover some of Potsdam's most famous sights, the Cecilienhof Palace in the UNESCO World Heritage Site New Garden, and the Glienicke Bridge
- Guided tour
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour takes place in any weather, please wear adequate clothing