Discover Berlin's remarkable history and the alternative culture that thrives in the city today on a guided walking tour. Visit some iconic sights, and choose between a shared or private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide in the lobby of your central Berlin hotel. Be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of Postfuhramt Berlin, Oranienburger straße, next to the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs