In this 2-hour tour, explore Berlin's so-called "City of Tomorrow," the Hansaviertel. After being destroyed in WW2, the Hansaviertel was rebuilt by famous architects from across the globe during the International Building Exhibition of 1957.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- It is also possible to organize tours beginning from specific points at certain times.