Spend a half day in Bethlehem exploring the holiest sites in the city, including the place where Jesus was born, and where his birth was announced. Spend most of your time exploring the Nativity Church in depth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the Nativity Church, the 4th century church built over the place where Jesus was born
- See the field and caves where "shepherd's kept their flocks" where the birth of Jesus was announced
- Enjoy some local hospitality at an olive wood factory and see how the locals live
- Stop at the Wall of Bethlehem to see where Banksy sprayed some works
- Pickup from Tel Aviv (Grand Beach Hotel) at 6:30 AM
- Pickup from Jerusalem (David Citadel Hotel) at 7:45 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi
- Local tour guide in Bethlehem
- Drinks and food
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.