Take an elite volcano hike down to Kilauea Caldera, using the 2-mile Halema’uma’u Trail. Following that, visit the aftermath of the historic 2018 eruption along Kilauea’s coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact 808-964-1000 to provide your pickup location or for more information.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You must wear close-toed shoes for this experience