Experience the bioluminescent lagoon kayak adventure, and see the glowing waters of Laguna Grande – 1 of only 5 year-round bioluminescent lagoons in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Puerto Rico Bio Bay Tours llc Kiosko, at the very end of Road 987, Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo Puerto Rico 00738. Across the street from Ocean View Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Due to social distancing and because all kayaks are doubles bookings must be done in pairs. Uneven numbers guests are not allowed to participate
- There is a tour minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 20; the combined weight cannot exceed 500 pounds
- No children under 18 without adult supervision
- There will be two guides in the water at all times
- You will spend 2 full hours in the water
- Transportation is available at an additional cost, please book the option with transport included
- Visibility may change based on weather, this night kayaking is focused on the ecology and not the bioluminescence
- This tour is not recommended for people who are afraid of the dark