See the main monuments of Bologna on a 3-hour walking tour, including the Fountain of Neptune on Piazza Maggiore and the porticoes of Piazza Santo Stefano. Learn about one of Europe's oldest universities and why the city is so famous for its food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be covered up when entering the church, no shorts are allowed and your shoulders must be covered
- Please let your guide know on the day of your tour if you would like to include a food and wine tasting