Experience the best of France at a 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting in Bordeaux. Sample a selection of fine wines and tasty produce at an authentic cellar in the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your host from the restaurant at 11:30 AM or 5:30 PM (depending on your reservation) at: 19 rue Huguerie in Bordeaux. Upon arrival at the meeting point, you will need to ring the door bell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18-years-old
- Grape juice from local wineries will be offered to participants under 18-years-old
- Tour is offered in English only