Discover the gastronomical wonders of Bordeaux on this walking tour through the charming downtown area. With a guide, visit a selection of gourmet eateries to sample local delicacies and products including typical French dishes and beverages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Place la Bourse, near the fountain. Please arrive 10 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 11:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
- The tour will require a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we can reschedule to another time or date.
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer or soft drinks
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Please note that the tour is always run in English and French.