Discover Margaux and its chateaux in an ideal setting to learn about wine growing and Bordeaux blends. Let yourself be tempted by the French art of living.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Olala Bordeaux, located in the city center. To get there, you can take tramway Lines B, C, and D and get off at Quinconces.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The guide can conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual), and he adapts to the participants
- The Chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same
- Children under 16 and pets are not allowed for the group's comfort. In the case you have children under 16 or pets a private tour is available
- It is imperative to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time of your tour, with no delay possible, to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule
- Don't forget to take your water bottle to fill it up in the morning