Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regional wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Climb the tallest sand dune in Europe
- Marvel at panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Landes Forest
- Taste fresh oysters from Arcachon Bay
- Enjoy wine tastings and a relaxing picnic lunch
- Oyster tasting
- Glass of white wine
- Picnic lunch
- Two Chateau entrance fees
- 4 wine tastings (2 per château)
- French apéritif
- Tasting class
- Transportation in minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bordovino Appartment, 3 Rue d'Enghien, 33000 Bordeaux, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any food allergies / special requirements. No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.