Enjoy a 2.5-hour family-friendly bike tour along the Boston side of the Charles River. Follow a local tour guide as you bike along the waterfront, taking in beautiful views of Boston and Cambridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's shop, 103 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Baby seats, trailer carriages, and trailer tandems for children are available to rent, but tour pricing is the same for all ages
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
- This tour is suitable for children
- Customers must be at least 16 years old to use an electric bike
- The tour is roughly 75% on bike paths and 25% city-riding