Get a great introduction to Boston by bike. On this guided cycling tour you’ll visit some of Boston’s neighborhoods, see many of its monuments and historic landmarks, and learn about its history. See beautiful brownstones, public parks, gardens, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Boston on 2 wheels for a truly unique perspective
- Be green and stay active while seeing the city’s sights
- See many of Boston’s top visitor attractions
- Choose from a hybrid bike or a pedal assist E-bike when you book
- Comfortable bike or e-bike (depending on option selected)
- Children under 12 years
- People who can't ride a bike
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Baby seats, trailer carriages, and trailer tandems for children are available to rent, but tour pricing is the same for all ages. Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.