Explore Boston on the comprehensive hop-on and hop-off trolley bus and discover the Cradle of Liberty and the Birthplace of Freedom at your own pace. Jump off at sights such as Boston Common and USS Constitution, as well as the sites of the Freedom Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Tour Boston's attractions from on board a regular hop-on hop-off trolley
- Jump off to explore the sites at your own pace
- Learn the history of the United States at some of the most significant historical sites of the nation's origins
- Visit the former home of American Revolution patriot Paul Revere
- Explore Boston's oldest residential area at North End
- See the 3-mast frigate of the USS Constitution
- Discover the Cradle of Liberty at Faneuil Hall
- Walk through Boston Common and enjoy a picnic in the Public Garden
- Wander the historic neighborhood of Beacon Hill and admire the stately building of Massachusetts State House
- 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Narrated tours
- Free maps of city
- 1-hour tour of Boston and Freedom Trail sites
- Boston Harbor Cruise
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Stop 1 is in front of the Boston Marriott Long Wharf near Boston Aquarium. The train stop is the Aquarium stop on the Blue Line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Family-friendly tour suitable for all ages.
- Redeem vouchers at service locations.
- No tours on Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change due to weather, traffic situations, and public events.
- Trolleys depart every 10-30 minutes.