Discover the beauty of Boston Harbor on a sailng tour aboard the schooner Adirondack III and experience its rich history and wildlife. An experienced crew will take care of your needs as you cruise past the Inner Harbor Islands and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Cruise Boston Harbor on board an 80-foot schooner
- Feel the wind in your hair as you sail past the Inner Harbor Islands
- Learn the sea legends of Boston and surrounds
- See landmark attractions such as the New England Aquarium and Moakley Federal Courthouse
- 1.5 or 2-hour sailing cruise (depending on option selected)
- Experienced captain and crew
- Drinking water
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
- Adult beverages are available to purchase on board. Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly. Soda & Water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00.
- Complimentary water is available from the water cooler. Please bring your own water bottle (this is in an effort to reduce the use of plastics aboard the boat).
- Feel free to bring your own picnic