Follow clues and experience Boston in a unique way with this interactive urban adventure. See all the sights and get all the info without having to follow a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Choose exactly how you want to see the city
- Solve clues and enjoy Boston at your own pace
- Have fun with a fully interactive urban adventure
- Smart Phone Scavenger Hunt for one Team.
- Smart Phone or iPad with Internet Capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Travel by taxi or subway to the Boston Commons Visitor Center at the junction of Tremont Street and West Street. (The Red or Green T Lines, exit Park Street). This tour is Smart Phone guided. No tour operator will meet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, the Quest is typically best with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each Team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
- We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil & paper and, of course, a fully charged Smart Phone.