Get a fascinating insight into more than 600 years of history on a guided tour of the Bremen Town Hall with an included entry ticket. Marvel at the architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Make your way to the town hall entrance nearest the cathedral. The tour begins next to the statue of the knight on horseback (by a small door on the left, next to the display case).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to the way events are scheduled in the town hall, tour dates are only released for booking around one month in advance
- The town hall is closed to visitors during official receptions, council sessions, and other events.
- For security reasons, backpacks and shopping bags must be left, at your own risk, in the unattended cloakroom in the foyer during the guided tour