Experience the fascinating killer whale close up and be enchanted by the amazing natural spectacle. Enjoy the breathtaking island world of the Canadian Pacific coast, located between Vancouver and the mainland and finish with a visit to Granville Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from Hotels, Air B&B or private residence in Vancouver.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- From 1 April to 31 May (Mon - Fri) the pickup is at 11 am and the tour begins at 12 pm
- (Sat - Sun) the pick up is at 7:30 am and the tour begins at 8:30 am
- From 1 June to Sept 30, the pickup is at 7:30 am and the tour begins at 8:30 am
- From Oct 1 to Oct 31, pickup is 11:00 am as the tour starts at 12 pm
- It is recommended to bring weatherproof clothing because there is always a fresh breeze at sea
- Please note that the commentary on this trip is conducted exclusively in English