Take an informative walking tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and its dramatic history. Stroll through the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood known as Dumbo with its art galleries, high-end boutiques, pizzerias, delicious desserts, and scenic waterfront views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy fabulous views of the Manhattan skyline, while learning the fascinating history of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood known as Dumbo
- Make use of several fantastic photo opportunities
- Licensed New York tour guide
- 2-hour walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional tastings
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting place is in front of the Tweed Court House, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007 (between Broadway and Centre Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for the Brooklyn Bridge crossing, and exploring the streets of the Dumbo neighborhood.
- Please note the tour can take any duration between 2 and 2.5 hours. Please prepare your day accordingly.