Explore the exciting boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan on this 12-mile, or 19.3-kilometer, bike tour. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge for some great views of New York City, and pedal past some of the city's most iconic and famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Hop on one of our bikes for a tour through New York's most famous neighborhoods, Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Take in great view of New York City from the Manhattan Bridge
- Explore downtown Manhattan and pedal past the city's most beloved and famous landmarks
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and much more!
- Guided bike tour
- Comfort hybrid bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking, 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038. This is between Spruce Street and Beekman Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.