Get the most out of your stay in Brussels with maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 40% on admission to over 50 museums, guided tours, and must-visit attractions like the unmissable Atomium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) at one of the activity provider's offices: • Visit.brussels BIP on rue Royale 2, 1000 Brussels Open Monday to Friday 9:30 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:30 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. • Visit.brussels at the City Hall of Brussels, Grand Place, 1000 Brussels Open daily 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:00 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the physical nature of the Atomium, persons with reduced physical mobility and/or under 115 centimeters tall can purchase an infant ticket (free of charge). Persons with other disabilities, persons taller than 115 centimeters (but younger than 17 years old) can purchase a child ticket. Persons older than 64 years old can purchase a senior ticket
- The Atomium is open every day, however other museums may be closed on Mondays and/or public holidays. Contact individual museums for more details