Explore the city of Ghent on a private tour. Discover why National Geographic has called this city the "third most authentic" in the world, as you explore medieval streets, modern art museums and the friendly locals in this Flanders town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Visit Ghent on a private tour
- Visit St. Bavo's Cathedral with its famous "Mythic Lamb"
- Spend an afternoon on the river before heading to the MSK and SMAK museums
- Transport by minivan
- Private guide
- Lunch (3 course menu, drinks not included)
- Entrance fees (Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Contemporary Art, Saint Bavo Cathedral, 40 minutes cruise)
- Drinks during lunch
- Own expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Private Tour!