Relive the most harrowing days of the American Revolution with this narrated driving tour of Valley Forge. Here, George Washington’s Continental Army endured brutal cold, starvation, and betrayals which threatened to end the revolution for good.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This self-guided experience begins at Visitor Center At Valley Forge, 1000 N Outer Line Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- * Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever - from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.