Explore Buda Castle, an ancient seat of royal power for Turkish Pashas and Renaissance Kings. Ramble through the narrow and cobbled streets of Castle Hill, contemplating its wealth of Baroque and Gothic facades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- If the meeting point is a hotel, please await pickup at the hotel lobby. If the meeting point is an apartment building, please meet your guide outside the building front doors.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet right outside the doors of Cafe Baltazár, the cafe in the hotel with the same name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility