Discover Budapest’s rich history on a private guided walk that will take you to see the most interesting sights of this fascinating city. Enjoy a break for coffee with traditional Hungarian pastry on a tour that can be customized to your interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please give your accommodation details at the time of booking, or contact the local partner at least 72 hours before the date of the tour. The guide will wait for you at your hotel's reception desk, 10 minutes before the start of the tour. If you're staying in a private apartment, please wait in front of the building.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Participants need to be sufficiently fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- If you do not provide the name and address of your hotel at least 72 hours before the tour time, you will meet the guide at the meeting point
- The tour provider reserves the right to make changes without prior notice