Enjoy this Budapest sightseeing bike tour to see the sights and nature at the same time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Hungarian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is right in the center of the Jewish district, at Madach Imre ut 12, this is the connection between Madach Square and Gozsdu court. Look for Cafe Hivatal, it is beside the shop. The shop is just around the corner of Gozsdu Court and Deak Square. The nearest metro station is Deak Square on the M1, M2, M3 and trams 47, 48, 49 as well as the Airport bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Age suitability: 14-75
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- This tour requires to go uphill short passages 5-10 min.